Monday, August 8, 2011

What is a good outfit to wear for school?

Hi, I am heading into my senior of high school and I am having trouble putting some outfits together. I have not really found anything I like in the stores. Hopefully, someone can put an outfit together for me with the links. I am female, somewhat tall 5'9"ish; I have an average body type, not skinny, but not really fat; I have brunette hair and light olive skin, and I can fit into Junior style clothes. Hopefully, this gives you enough info about what I look like because not everything looks good on me. I love blues and blacks and I am somewhat of a tomboy. In other words, I do not wear skirts. Some of my favorite stores include Hot Topic, Old Navy, Alloy, and Delias. I am open to new suggestions. Please help me. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment