Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Want to Build a School in a Third World Country?

I am a young kid who really wants to contribute back to society, right now there is a protest going on because of a war in Sri-Lanka. Thus I want to build a school there. I am going to make a leadership club in my school and make this a side project. I want to build a school that is free, offers food from time to time, and has good teachers; High End School. Any answer is fine, but I prefer if you answer the financial cost of it; Variable and Fixed cost, what commitment I have to make, and how much money will it cost me each day, week, month, year, etc. Even the benefits and consequences, are fine too. Right now I have no experience of building a school so include every bit of knowledge that you can offer me. Please note that I already know that there are organizations that could do that which will make my life a lot easier but when you do it yourself you will feel a sense of accomplishment. Also I want to inspire many people because many people I know do not think it is possible to tackle this huge project. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment