Thursday, August 18, 2011

I need help with understanding my life and motivation.?

I'm 16 years old and I've been having a lot of problems latly with school and things going on around me. I've been playing football for 10 years and i'm actually a really good athlete..im very fast and a great football player to watch. I was supposed to have a great junior football season and was predicted amoung the top running backs in my state... I had an awesome few first games rushing for almost 500 yards on just 63 carries in 2 and a half games, but soon after I had injured my shoulder and had to have surgery which ended my season. I have never been so discouraged about anything before because football is all I really have. After watching my team from the sidelines I started to get really depressed and I was noticing all the negative things around me. Recently I found out my GPA is only a 2.3 and I would really like to get a scholarship to play football at a Dl or Dll school but i'm afraid that won't be good enough...my family can't afford to send me to college without some sort of scholarship money. I'm having trouble finding happiness now and I seem to be forgetting about eveything I have really worked for. I know I'm a really smart kid but nothing ever shows considering my low GPA and the fact that I have almost been completly forgotten about in athletics. To be completly honest I have sunk so far down I have thought about suicide... I come off as such a happy kid but deep down I really need some help. If anyone had any advice for me I would really apreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment