Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help...what does this mean?

It all started when i was in year 10. i was going through my rebellious teenager age. Getting constantly late for lessons and being rude to teachers. My head of year at the time was always catching me and shouting at me. If i'm honest, i did all the things i did because i wanted to get his attention because i loved him (and still do. He was and is stil in a relationship...yes i went through the effort of finding out. He's now married). It only went on for a year and in year 11 i sorted my self out. I worked hard and it all paid off and the head of year never really spoke to me again. Now i'm in year 12 and i see him occasionally. And i've noticed that he just seems really cold to me. he doesnt acknowledge anything i say to him, he ignores me, and only calls me when hes doing the register. I was working in a group once and he spoke to everyone but me. When i put my opinions forward, he ignored it and walked off. is this hate? i've also noticed some kind of tension whenever we see each other in a deserted corridor.

No comments:

Post a Comment