Monday, August 15, 2011

Hot flashes and night sweats in males?

I know hot flashes and night sweats are symptoms of menopause, but I'm a guy. For the past week or two I've woken up from me, and my bed, being soaked in sweat. And I'll have you know that I sleep right in front of an air conditioner. When I'm not sleeping, i experience hot flashes every 30-60 minutes throughout the day. I've done some research, but not very much. I've read hot flashes and night sweats occur in men as early as age 40. But I just turned 20 years old two months ago. I've been undergoing a LOT of stress lately because of this and several other personal issues such as financial problems, dropping out of college, not having a job, getting out of a long-term relationship, etc. What could be the problem? Professional answers would be tremendous, but anyone's answer is sufficient. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment