Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Help! My green anole is not eating! What should I do?

I've got 3 anoles, 2 of them are young and seem to be mating alot. There usually always green and there sheding like they should. However, my 3rd anole, named Gwen, is not eating, a dark redish color, and is always stuck to the gl and never tries to get any light. It's also very aggressive toward people (including me). It's fairly small and its tail came off. I'm afraid she might die. I've got a ten-gallon tank and I'm spoiling them with mill worms and random bugs. My two other lizards, Shiro and Shira, are bigger then when I got them and look very healthy. I can't bear to see Gwen die, I've already been going through a relationship crisis. My anoles are whats keeping me, aswell as video games and TV, is whats keeping me together. Please tell me what to do! I dont want to give her away =(

No comments:

Post a Comment