Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Misanthropy: Any others out there?

Misanthropy is something I have experienced without woe or tenancy for quite a while now; the sordidness and irrelevant nature of mankind has always seemed somewhat of a dark mystery to my nihilistic ‘physce‘. And for that reason, I struggle to find like-minded individuals, and indeed friends in turn. Accordingly to the inherently fascist system of education, I am relatively intelligent, and for that reason have always been far too mature for my age - it did indeed ruin my childhood. Infact, I am considering dropping out college because I cannot withstand large amounts of people in a confined space; simply because of their Neanderthal exterior. However, I am not ashamed of my burning distain for society, it has firmly earned it’s title of ‘defecate’; as it teaches each and every day, materialism is the key to happiness and wisdom. I have found many misanthropes are the wisest of society, and have just seeped past the vainness exposed to us a children; unfortunately, the majority of our race fails to do so. And so life goes on, days and years will p till the worms come to eat our corpses; but I’m proud to be disaffected by Humanity, and I hope other misanthropes can say so too. I just want to know, how many more of us are out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment