Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have back pains, any ideas?

Okay, so here's the thing. i'm 14 and moderatly active in vigouris activities. i have back pains in my low low back. i only get it when i stand for a long time, or sit for a long time, or do really heavy lifting, or like, crawling or something. whenever i get the pains, they last for several weeks before they start to go away. it is really painful, and i can't even sneeze without collapsing to the floor. i've had these pains for ever. my dad was diagnosed with scoliosis, which is a curvichure of the spine, and is hereditary. but that is said to be mainly painless. it's hard for me to even move sometimes without collapsing from the pain from my back. anyone have any idea what could be causing this? if u need any more information, or have specific questions, email me at epicfail.bbrown@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment