Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Child Services question?

I have a 10 year old daughter, my daughter was not being raised with me but with her mother, We had a verbal agreement and Ill visit her when she allowed me too but it would always be outside the home theyll never allow me to go inside the home and my ex always had to be their when I saw her, so heres the thing two months ago we took her to a fair and she needed to go use the restroom (my kid) i took her she started telling me something that I couldnt believe she said the house is so dirty they never vacuum, rats and roaches are inside the home, their is no space since they made the living room into two bedrooms, their is dirty clothes, dirty dishes, trash all over d home, the food gets rotten in the refrigerator, they have animals inside and outside, the walls have spiderwebs and mold,and lots of other stuff. She also mentioned she sleeps with her mom her moms bf and her lilstepsister in a queen bed in a small room, she said they have around 20 people living in the home since that is my exes moms house and that my ex hits her hard that is the reason she never lets me pick her up inside her house. I was so mad when she told me all this that monday I went to file for child custody Because I was not aware of this until that day when she told me everything, I called child services and they went I received a call from a juvenile detective stating to please call him back asap I did but he was not in, does anyone have any idea what might of happen I was told by one of the family members child services was their last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment